Calligraphy and poem on Handmade Paper
- Chinese calligraphy is the writing of Chinese characters as an art form, combining purely visual art and interpretation of the literary meaning. I have practiced writing calligraphy for many years.
- The paper is hand made paper with rich natural elements, such as dry leaves, petals and strings. Each piece of paper has its unique color, feel and look. No two pieces look the same.
- Each Chinese calligraphy comes with a poem on the back to enrich the meaning.
- The red seals on the side represent the artist's name as well as a poetic and spiritual concept.
- The hand made paper is mounted on a 13" x 16" black form board. It can be sold with or without a black metal frame.
- Commissions are also welcome. Please contact the artist for more information.